Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I safely remove solar nails?

For the past 4-months, I've been going to the salon to get my nails filled (solar). I am just getting tired of the maintenance, time, and cost it takes to keep them up. I don't want them to just grow out and wait till they fall off, that would take a while and would not look very decent (I work in a professional office). How do I remove the nails safely and without damage or going to the salon myself to have them removed?How do I safely remove solar nails?
You can go to sallys beauty supply or maybe even wal-mart and get pure acetone and soak them off.How do I safely remove solar nails?
you can find some salon removing nail remover at wal-mart close to the nail polish!
You have to soak them for a long time (about 1 hour) in acetone. Soaking for that long will not harm you just make sure the room is well ventalated. The skin on your fingers will be slightly dehydrated -- just use a good moisturizing cream when you are through soaking. Cover your soaking fingers with a towel to keep the fumes 'down' and keep all the acetone from evaporating.





The only other way is to file off the acrylic, but that gets dangerous, because you can easily file into your own nail bed and you'd have to let that grow out for for a few weeks (or months if you filed too deep by the cuticle).





.

No comments:

Post a Comment