Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I fix my yellow nails?

Well I had nail polish on my nails all summer, Now that ive taken all the polish off it has left my nails yellow. Is there some trick to get rid of it ?How do I fix my yellow nails?
Wash them with toothpaste or dip them in lemon,


it works for me!


:)How do I fix my yellow nails?
Most likely it's residual stain from a dark red polish. Manicurists love this effective home remedy: Mix hydrogen peroxide with baking soda to form a paste, then pack it on nail beds for four minutes. For a readymade fix, try Sally Hansen Insta Brite Nail Whitener ($5.95).





Hope this helps. good luck
let your nails get some air! your nails turn yellow if there has been polish on for a long time. just leave the polish off for a couple weeks and it should turn back to normal color. im talkin not even clear nail polish!





hope this helps :)
try a whitening toothpaste


the bleaching agents are strong enough to remove the discoloration


get a damp washcloth and rub your nails til the yellowing comes off


hope this helps :)
there are good ideas here:





http://www.ehow.com/how_4765323_rid-of-y鈥?/a>
just use a clear until it fades or try using basecoat underneath your nail polish
tip of advice-next time, wear a base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment