Friday, January 15, 2010

How can i stor biting my nails?

I bite my nails and always have. But I seem to do it at school when I'm bord what should I do?How can i stor biting my nails?
Sally Hansen makes nail polish specifically for that, It has a horrible taste to keep you from biting.How can i stor biting my nails?
You need an incentive to stop biting nails and to find something else to fidget with to take the place of the nasty bad habit. There is a great deal of bacteria under fingernails, and when you bite them, that bacteria gets in your mouth! For example; a couple of women told me that they experience a soothing sensation when squeezing and pressing their long nails into latex balloons. Also, try bending a paper clip (without using your nails). It will help strengthen the muscles in your fingers as you fidget when you are bored. Then some day you will experience this sensation and have strong fingers and nails to abuse those silly balloons.
im having the exam problem...i hate biting them. I've had this habit since I was a kid and now I'm 19! It's ridiculous. I mostly bite it when I'm nervous/worried or just bored like you LOL





I think the only way to stop biting them is to get these creams that taste bitter and put them on your fingers so whenever you feel like biting them you will taste that!





You can get it at any chemist. Good luck.
There's a kind of nail polish that you bite it it's really nasting tasting, and it's clear too. :)





Here, try this:





http://www.amazon.com/Mavala-Stop-Nail-B鈥?/a>
you can buy this liquid which tastes foul. you put it on your nails like nail polish and when you bite them you get a taste like earwaz covered in bleach...so it stops you that way
take up knitting,drawing,or sumthin.a little self control too.if u cant draw or knit during class,get a piece of clay and just squeeze it.
well when your at school or when your bored occupy yourself because that is not the best habit. Try not to do it for 2 to 3 months. But if that doesn't help try to pick your nose instead
buy this stuff from suoerdrug - a little pot and you dip your nails in to the liquid, it taste vile you will never want to put your fingers near your mouth again!!
Good luck with this one... I've been biting my nail FOREVER and can never seem to stop. The only thing that has ever kept me from biting them is when I have false nails on.
Put hot sauce on them...or get fake nails...you can also wear gloves...cute ones, like Beyonce of course ha ha
Wear mittens until you stop biting them.
I will help you once you know how to spell ';stop';. =)
lol i have the same prob just put fake nails on it helps me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment