Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I can't stop biting my nails! However, I am preppy, and don't like painting my nails. I already use lotion (obviously) so I don't appreciate any suggestions saying to use bad tasting lotion, etcetera. Please only creative stories that have worked personally. Thank you!How can I stop biting my nails?
Okaii.. Tough Girl eh..? Anyway. Umm I used to have a biting problem ill bite my nails 24/7 and I was like ewww! it looked so ugly.Anyway I suggest when your away from your friends like in your house dont let any one see you though. Then put hot sauce on your nails * it sounds nasty but it helps!* Yeah pretty nasty but once you get used to it your body will think that there is hot sauce there but there really isn't its keeping you from bitting the nails **Hope this works!..How can I stop biting my nails?
Buy fake nails and put them on, until you dont feel the need to bite your nails anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment