Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can i paint/ polish my nails if my mom hates the smell and my friends mom hate the smell also?

Also whats your fave nail polish brand?How can i paint/ polish my nails if my mom hates the smell and my friends mom hate the smell also?
well.... you can go to the bathroom, turn on the fan,shut the door, and open a window.. wow that sounds like a top secret mission lolHow can i paint/ polish my nails if my mom hates the smell and my friends mom hate the smell also?
If you are a teenager Maybe! your Mum %26amp; friends Mum are trying to be subtle by saying the smell is not liked by them. In other words they don't like you wearing polish. Why don't you ask your mums' if that is Really the problem. Good luck.


My fave. nail polish is Chanel, expensive but lasts a long time.


'Rimmel London' is good for every day %26amp; cheap.
Do it when they aren't around or open a window in the bathroom. You can't smell it once it's dry.


I Iike OPI but it is kind of expensive.
well you can go to a hair shop and get them done or you can go to a spa.
Maybe you can do it outside? :)


or somewhere with a window.. thats what i do
Go outside


I like OPI, and China Glaze, and NYC, but the first two are about $8 each so I buy when on sale, or I buy it online for like $3
Paint them in some public toilet. If you're really that desperate.
go to ur bathroom, open ur window %26amp; open ur electric fan then do it...


i like OPI nail polish but they're kinda expensive
go outside or do it when they aren't home and open a window. opi is the best!
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment