Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I make a fort in my back yard oujt of wood, nails, dirt, and I hammer?

go to a building supply house ( i.e. Home Depot ) tell them what you want to do and ask for their help. that is what the are there for to help the customerHow can I make a fort in my back yard oujt of wood, nails, dirt, and I hammer?
I kinda need what type of wood you're using.


if you are using 4x4s then it is fairly easy


start off by setting the 4x4s in a hole as your frame


make sure that they are straight up and down then you take your


hammer and nails and put your 2x4s up as your walls making sure to leave a way in. then you take your dirt and put it against the outside of the walls and there you have the basic fort minus the roof. now if you want a roof that is a little harder. the best thing to do is use plywood and do a flat or angled do not try for a a-roof unless you have experience in that kind of thing or it will fall on your head.How can I make a fort in my back yard oujt of wood, nails, dirt, and I hammer?
You can't make it out of dirt. Dirt is very heavy and it collapses and hurts people. Use the wood and nails and some old bedsheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment