Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do your nails and leg hair grow faster when pregnant?

Mine are, and gaining weight on sides quicker then stomach...Do your nails and leg hair grow faster when pregnant?
Yeah, not only did my nails grow longer as well as my leg hair, but it also seemed like the little bit of ';peach fuzz'; on my stomach was growing at quite the rapid rate also and it turned dark brown. I don't look like a gorilla per say but I could defiantly notice a change! Same thing happened to my sister-in-law and after her pregnancy everything went back to normal for her.Do your nails and leg hair grow faster when pregnant?
I think so but I didn't shave my legs for 6 of those months. My husband was deployed and it hit a length where it just stopped growing. I also gained on my sides fast than my belly but don't worry, it's pretty easy to lose the weight afterwards.
Ohhh yeah. Mine are right know. I can't keep my legs shaved. EVERYDAY i have to shave and my nails when I cut them they are just growing right back. Between the prenatal vitamins and the hormones in the body that is what causes it.
They say the nails may get thicker and grow quicker, and I do believe so for the leg hair too...I just shaved a few days ago and I gotta again already!
My nails are growing faster - it's because of the prenatal vitamins. Heartburn is normal. I get that too from time to time.
i would say yes because all the vitamins in the prenatals that you've been taking!! my nails are much stronger and grow like craazy!
Not in every woman and my doctor told me it was due to the prenatals.
Yes definately. I went from cutting my nails about once a fortnight to cutting them once a week. They grew like weeds!!!
yes that's true but don't get too used to it. Wait til baby is born, your hair will be falling out by the handful!
Yes, due to increase of blood flow.
on my head yes

No comments:

Post a Comment