Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

My skin color is not so dark or so light. Somewhere in the middle. I have dark brown eyes and I like any colors.I don't have orange or yellow just to let you know. Thanks.What color should I paint my nails?
pink!!!!! bright What color should I paint my nails?
Well, it all depends on how long your finger nails are. if, there really short then i would go for a darkish pink and if there not too short but not too long then i would go for a blue but if your nails happen to be long and by long i mean if you look at your palm you can see your finger nails clearly then i would go for a red.





Trust me on this because i love to paint my nails! I AM a girly girl!


make sure when you paint your nails that you put a clear on first, wait for it to dry *(blow on your nails to make them dry!)* then put another coat of clear. When that dries then do yo
well I have found that if you just clear coat your nails that it looks much nicer than actually putting a color on them but if you want color and it is a must for you going by the description you gave a nice shimmer pink would probably do best for you that way it wouldnt stand way out but it would compliment your tones!
If you don't like a lot o color, try a beige like they use for a tan manicure. Otherwise, everyone looks nice in a soft pink.
how about lavender? and then put the sparkly nail polish on top. it looks really cute. i do it all the time and i have the same skin tone as you.
Light pink always looks nice. Maybe you could try something different, like purple. I paint my nails according to my outfits, lmao.
black would look sooo cool


but with your complexion i would use a sheer pink color that color would look totally coool on you
I think light pink is good for anyone. A purple or blue would look cool on you also.
bright colors!! They are really in now. Especially black!
purple and white are the in colors not together though just choose one
Red it looks good on anyone
Do you have red? Red always looks classy
Soft Pink Would look good on you
pink matches almost anything;


then again: purple is in style this


season.. i would go with a purple
I digg a chik with puplre nales
pink.


=]
black....





like my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment