Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is there anything to make my nails grow faster?

My nails are really short and I need to make them grow faster!Is there anything to make my nails grow faster?
You can't grow them faster but you can grow them stronger. Look at your diet, calcium is necessary, milk, yogurt, cheese, even if you have to take a calcium supplement. Always ask your doctor. What you paint on your nails will not make them grow faster or stronger. Nails are like your hair - is it healthy %26amp; strong without split ends (forget the split ends that happens depending on what you are doing to your hair ). Don't bite your nails and don't use harsh metals on them and use gloves when cleaning %26amp; washing up. Remember to use a lubricant of your choice before going to bed and there is nothing wrong with vaseline to keep the moisture in your nails. It's inexpensive and it works....your nails express the health of your body overall because they are obvious %26amp; you look at them often. If they are too soft %26amp; bend or if they are brittle %26amp; snap or maybe they just peel off. It's your diet. Time to discuss this with your doctor %26amp; eat well. Good luck, been there. I didn't take this advice and now I have Osteoporosis - can't slip/fall can't go out in inclement weather not that matters I can trip in broad sunlight in wonderful weather. But - not dealing with my dietary needs earlier in life could possibly have saved me a great many broken bones. Point is I take a lot of calcium daily now and I'm not very old at all. Should have..............attended to this about 10 years ago. Too vain I guess, wanted lovely nails. Well now I have them.Is there anything to make my nails grow faster?
Thank you very much. Have a wonderful holiday season and a great Christmas %26amp; Happy New Year.

Report Abuse



dude.


i have the exact same problem. i bite my fingrs constantly. But im now using this stuff. its called bite free. its about $3.00 at any drug store. and it tastes absolutely awful. Helps you stop biting them. It worked for me.


Here is a link


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=306901%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=0%26amp;id=prod1354497


probably the only downside, your finger nails look glossy. : /


if you care that much.


but at least they are longer.
There's special kinds of nail polish you can get that say things like ';maximum growth'; and ';nourishing.'; I have Sally Hansen brand which I just got from the drug store. Also I hear jello makes fingernails grow faster, though I haven't tried it.
There are vitamins, go to the local GNC or your local drugstore.
they sell nailpolish that hardens and makes your nails grow faster, try going to a local drugstore and look for sally nail products, goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment