Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I know, its disgusting. Its something I've always done, %26amp; I've tried many times to just stop but it never works. Any suggestions?How can I stop biting my nails?
I am the same way and I have tried painting them but I still couldn't stop biting them. But the only thing that helped was having fake nails on. It kept me from biting them, and my nails had a chance to grow because I couldn't chew them. You can go to pretty much any store to find some fake nails to wear or you could go and get them done at a nail salon.How can I stop biting my nails?
Keep your fingers ding some other things such as typing, surf on the internet and do something interesting such as buying something with good quality at low prices, I want to tell you a good website named handbagseshop,you can go to have a look!
if you get them done nicely (french mani, or some bright colour) you probably wont want to ruin it, so you wont bite.


You could also try getting bio-gel on your nails (must be done at a nail place). It protects/thickens your nails, so their impossible to bite :)
either paint them a color you like, or use a clear nail polish. it tastes terrible and so everytime you start biting them you'll stop.. haha
dip your fingers in chili peppers after you wash your hands and everyday. the taste is horrible and it will always make you think twice about biting them.
If you get acrylic nails done, you can't bite those. I have the same problem too so I get my nails done.
paint them, free and it will make them taste bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment