Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What colour should I paint my toe nails?

what colour should i paint my toenails? i want them to match my new amazing tan coloured gladiator sandals. i want them to be quite bright, but not yellow.





thanks in advanceWhat colour should I paint my toe nails?
maybe like a bright tourquise or an electirfying green. xoxo. =)What colour should I paint my toe nails?
try a tan colourrr
I think you should do them a bright red or maybe a emerald green! All depends on what you would like to wear with them or if you are going to a special occasion.
neon green...
purple,green,orange,or blue





please help with mines?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Umm... you can never go wrong with a hot pink. I also think coral and red, but not blood red, that would look great. Just basically bright summer colors to stand out!!!
I would say a bright bright combination of orange and pink! =) or just pink, a light pretty and vibrant one though.
I love blue toenails. Maybe light blue.


Or a pale colour like very pale orange, Or neon orange!
How about bright pink or a cherry red polish :)
Purple or aqua green would look good.
Green would look nice, or an electric pink.
I wish my only worries were the same as yours, then I would pick mauve's or pinks maybe silvery pearl shade. now back to my worries
Can never go wrong with electric blue :)
Aqua. Turqoise. Green. My nails are electric pink! i love 'em
It depends on your skin tone...





dark= red,gold,green but not neon





White=Neon colors
Pale Pink :)
neon green or orange. =]
blue or green. maye orange
electric blue, thats what ill be wearing this summ !

No comments:

Post a Comment