Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I want to get noticed tomorrow. Should I paint them lime green with black smilly faces, shinny purple with black smilly faces, blossom chrome with black smilly faces, or black with any color smilly faces that you suggest? What color should I paint them? If you choose the black with smilly faces, please tell me what color the smilly faces should be.What color should i paint my nails?
pink with white smily faces.What color should i paint my nails?
Black nails with shiny purple smiley faces, or if you have it, silver would be wicked awesome.





Instead of smiley faces, do peace signs, so much cooler.
eh, i dont rlly like smiley faces. but i paint my nails bright neon colors and i buy the polish at good old hot topic.


i usually paint them neon green, neon orange, purple, pink, blue, yellow or a bright red
French Tips =]





Haha.





I like the lime green idea...








Hope it comes out gorgeousssss
You should paint them a neon color, like blue or pink, and add the smilely faces.


I painted my nails neon pink once and went to an event, so many people made comments about them.
either black with yellow faces, or lime green with black smiley faces


:)
I would say black with hot pink smily faces.


I think the pink would really stand out with the black behind it.
shinny purple with black smiley faces would look good! . .hey btw how do you do the smiley faces??
You can't go wrong with straight red. I am not a waitress by opi.
If you really want to be noticed I personally would do lime green with black smileys!
Black with sparkly smiley faces!
Lime green really pops out. Also, it is a very cute color.
I think you should paint them blossom chrome with black smiley faces!





^-^
black with purple stripes!!!!!!!!!!


or shiny purple with black :)'s
why do you have to have smile faces? you should do hot pink with black polka dots
lime green with black smiley faces, but i think it would look better with white smiley faces
i think lime green with smiley faces ooo or mabye yellow!
Go with the black or that really dark purple.
lime green


no smilies





dont wanna get noticed in the worng way now.
any dark ritch color


maybe black


or purple


or violate


or blood red
blossom chrome!
Wow. I would say purple with blue or black smiley faces! :D
Purple!
Umm purple!
go the lime because it's fun and bright
Teal ahhaa no but really


RED
black with purple tips =)
lime green :)
black with green peace signs:)
Pink!
red yellow green

No comments:

Post a Comment