Sunday, January 17, 2010

Question for women that keep their nails long and classy looking?

I have always thought a woman with long nails is a very classy woman, wanted thoughts from women who keep their nails long as to what they like about having long nails and how long they keep theirs.Question for women that keep their nails long and classy looking?
I have long nails but i wouldnt say that im classy.. xQuestion for women that keep their nails long and classy looking?
I don't keep mine TOO long, maybe a centimeter or two off of the finger. Depends what you can manage. I agree with you, it does look more classy, but you need to keep them looking clean, and straight or round on the ends.(filing) You could also get a french manicure done or simply paint them yourself. I hope this helps you.
I am like you - I think its classy BUT only if they are kept manicured. I have seen long nails that look TERRIBLE. I keep my nails long but not too long because it makes it difficult to do things. Mine are about 3/4'; from the cuticle and that's a good length for me.
i think having long nails is nice cuz if u paint them then they look really good on u!
I love having them long and painted. They look nice and are good for self defense, clawing your lover, scratching itches, and opening things.
I keep them long so I can claw at people's faces when I'm mad at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment