Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it ok to paint my nails when breast feeding?

I mean cause of the chemicals. Do they get in my system?Is it ok to paint my nails when breast feeding?
Just don't put it on your nipples...hahahaIs it ok to paint my nails when breast feeding?
yes
yes
I wouldn't do it at the same time just in case you mix things up and end up feeding the baby nail polish.
I hope you don't mean while the baby is nursing! That's a bit too Britney.





I don't believe wearing fingernail polish would harm your baby but do put the little one down for a nap when you're doing your nails.
i dont see why not weman do it all the time
there is nothing wrong with breastfeeding your child while painting your nails.


Pick a nice color for your toes!
no - it's okay to paint your nails when breastfeeding.
As long as you are in a well ventilated area you should be fine. If you are really concerned ask your doctor.
It's not exactly the same, but applying harsh chemicals to the scalp is considered safe, so I would think that nail polish would be (at any rate, it would seem that less would be absorbed through the nails than the skin).
Yes
you can do it but make sure ur in a open area when you do it. i would recomend not doing it while ur breast feeding bc you dont want you baby smelling the strong scent of nail polish.
rather let the poor thing finish up before you paint its nails.
Forget your system - what about the fumes?
Shouldn't be a problem at all.
no, feed the child first


as for the chemicals they do not get into your system but it has a bad odour

No comments:

Post a Comment