Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I fix bent finger nails?

I am having problems with my finger nails. IDK if I need to use a stregnthner or what but, my nails keep bending. It's weird and evry unattractive. It happens a lot when I'm doing work outside and stuff. I just want pretty, manicured looking nails and I just want to know what I can do short of actually getting a manicure.


Thanks!How do I fix bent finger nails?
a good strengthener to use on your nails is OPI Nail Envy. it goes on like clear nail polish and helps to strengthen the nail. you can wear it by it self or under you polish like a base coat. the directions are on the box. you can get it from any salon that has nail services or at a nail place. it really works. my nails bend because i have my hands in water all day..since i have been using the nail envy, they have improve significantly in the past few months. good luck!How do I fix bent finger nails?
When your working with water put a drop of superglue under each nail clean nails first it keeps them from breaking
Sounds like you have weak nails. I found this website that may be able to help. http://www.skinskininc.com/index.cfm/fus鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment