Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you date a girl if she painted her nails like the rainbow?

This is a survey. The girl paints her finger nails each finger with a different color and all of them look like a rainbow. What do you think of this? Please answer as i really wonder this. Personally. when i came up with this i said to myself...Why not? But then i started thinking. Well, even if she is really cute, that's it's a little odd. I now say, yeah! But it sure would shock me in the beginning.Would you date a girl if she painted her nails like the rainbow?
why not? as long it's not black color.Would you date a girl if she painted her nails like the rainbow?
This actually sounds 70ish! Rather Mary Quant.


This girl has self reliance, and has personality.


If you get along well, date her and enjoy her vibrancy of life!
WTH!? It's the girls personality and tastes.... nothing to be judged or condemned for!!
what's so shocking about that? she's probably just artistic, and definitely unique. good qualities :)
no couse i don;t date GIRLS








and for the fact I hate rainbow colored nails (I like other kinds though not too colorfull)
I won't since I'm straight . But I think the girl dares to be different.She must be very creative
Yeah, thats awesome lol
I would if I liked her
zvvvvvvvvxbdff kgykggg vfgdgdjgh,kg,
if shes real hot dont see y not. just dont look at her nails
so what? if you liked her it will not matter
probably not, since I and some of my friends are pretty crazy and we'd never paint our nails that way..
thats my goal in life

No comments:

Post a Comment