Monday, May 10, 2010

How Annoying Is It For Someone To Pick Their Nails?

My brother picks his nails, and it is annoying as hell. Does anyone agree?How Annoying Is It For Someone To Pick Their Nails?
~People used to complain when I picked my nails, so I started to pick my a ss. They asked me to go back to my nails. It's all relative.





PS: The nails don't taste as good.How Annoying Is It For Someone To Pick Their Nails?
It's not annoying at all for someone to pick his / her nails, UNLESS the nails are dirty. What unsettles me are those who BITE their nails. For some reason that gets to me, ESPECIALLY if I hear the ';click'; of the teeth actually biting the nail.





Yuk.
What do you mean 'Pick your nails' is that the same as biting them? If it is I guess it can be annoying but it's a hard habbit to quit
it annoys me to see people biting their nails, but I am an avid nail biter!!!! DAMN!!
no i'll shove it up my *** and eat it
i agree the sound as well as watching the person pick their nails is extremely annoying.
im annoying too,i pick mine
I am one of those who pick their nails. I do it when I am nervous or tired. I can imagine it is annoying to others and because of this question I will try to curb the habit. Thank you.
jah for sure! could be a nervous thing or a means to keep ur hands occupied - ex smoker perhaps?
oh my god yes beyond belief!!!!!!!!!`
well better then his NOSE or his number #2
Yes, I agree. It is rude and gross !!
well yeah, but it is better than biting them
I pick my nails too.
my boyfriend does this to and he acts as if it is so intersting.
picking nails is better than picking your nose.if pickinf nails is biting nails u can smear some neem oil or bittergourd juice on his nails when he is sleeping. he may reduce it.
Yes.


And really not proper etiquette (just ask Emily Post!).


Grooming in public has become (unfortunately) very common-place.


Women will put on their make-up at a restaurant table.


People will clip their nails (fingers AND toes) on the subway.


Nose-picking is seen EVERYWHERE.





Ask your brother if it's alright for you to scratch your crotch or dig in the backside of your underwear, next time he sits down to eat, or has some friends (a girl, especially) over.





Maybe he won't get the message, but you should bring it up, anyway.


At the very least, be sure to pick your nose when he's eating something he like, and make comments about what you might be pulling out.





Gross?


Hell yes...but if he won't listen to reason, fight fire with fire.
Must be quite annoying, because when I do it, I notice that somebody always asks me to stop. Thanks.
ha dont call me annoying
i personaly bite my nails some* say it started at early age


habbit of mental unstable like you do when watching a scary movie or looking for attention at early age and never stopped..


but even for person with nail picking behavior feels frustrated


especially when i look at my nails or catch myself keep doing it
yes i do think it is annoying but i bite mine(not eat them)when i am hungry.it is just a weird habit. i am now trying to stop because it now sounds disgusting.
Extremely annoying!!!!





I used to go to meetings with a client, a very attractive woman with these huge fake fingernails. Not only was she picking at them, she used needle nose pliers to pull off the excess glue!!! Every 20 seconds you would hear this very loud click as she either pulled a piece off or the pliers slipped off. Ewwww.
Yes and the sound of it drives me nuts!
it could be very annoying especially if you are in the middle doing something, and you have to get the broken nail off
I agree its rather nasty to see they should do it in the privacy of the bedroom or the bathroom tell him maybe he doesn't know its nasty
More than likely it's a nervous habit. He can't help it. Perhaps you could bring it to his attention when he does it and remind him to stop. (In a nice way of course).
HEY! I pick at my nails! I do it quietly though.


The only time I make it noisy is when I really do want to annoy someone, LOL!
Yes....yuk!
Pretty anyone the person is simply agitated!
who cares in the scheme of life... just leave the room

No comments:

Post a Comment