Friday, May 14, 2010

What is a good way to stop biting my nails?

I have never had nails..only nubs, mainly because I bite them the moment I see a nail forming...you would think after I have made my fingers bleed I would stop, but nope..still haven't learned my lesson, any idea what I can do to stop?What is a good way to stop biting my nails?
girl....you better do like michael jackson and put band-aids on all your fingertips!What is a good way to stop biting my nails?
bitting nails can get stuck in your intsteines and cause seriouse infection and also you are very likly to pick up bad infections through your bleeding nails which belive it or not you can pick up the super bug m.s.r.a. from toe nails and finger nails this is why the bug is becoming so popular
OK, this is what I did to kick the habit. Gently file them to a shape. Then use lotion or Burt's Bees cuticle cream to push the cuticles back. Then use a nail hardener for a basecoat. Let that dry and then paint your nails, no matter how short they are. You might need 2 coats. For short nails I like a lighter shade, not red or anything. I find that once my nails are painted, I don't pick at them or bite them as much. It becomes relaxing to look at them and take care of them when they need a new coat of polish. Next thing you know, they're longer than they've been in ages!
apply nail varnish to your nails. it's a very dangerous chemical when ingested, please do not attempt to eat it. it will harm your intestines
put tabasco or spray insect repellent on your fingertips.
I bite mine too I just try to keep my nails done but hey money don't come always to get my nails done all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment