Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I take care of my nails? I get alot of hang nails. What is the best way to take care of them?

Use a nail brush and clean your cuticles daily, use cuticle oil everyday, lotion everyday, keep them trim and filed.How do I take care of my nails? I get alot of hang nails. What is the best way to take care of them?
use moisturizing hand cream so your hands don't get dry (thats why you get hangnails)How do I take care of my nails? I get alot of hang nails. What is the best way to take care of them?
The best way to look after nails is to file your nails, buff nails, use cuticle cream/oil daily(in the morning and at night) and try to find a good hardening nail polish! Wear gloves when washing dishes, moisturize often!





Also when filing, file from the outside of the nail to the middle, donot saw at your nails as it will create ridges in your nails!
Keep them short by clipping and seal with a protective coat of nail polish.
trim them when they get pulled up so they don't get snagged. try a good lotion like the one that bath and body works makes for nails. it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment