Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do my thumb nails smell when I bite them?

It's only my thumbs and only when I bite or chew them. I wish I could describe the smell fro you. No discoloration or pain.Why do my thumb nails smell when I bite them?
its not your thumb nails. its your saliva that reeks!! sorry to be blunt, but thats how it is.Why do my thumb nails smell when I bite them?
Maybe a fungus.........try using vick's vapor rub for a while and see if that helps......and QUIT BITING YOUR NAILS!!!!
It is because of your saliva. I know it takes a LONG time to get off the nail chewing habit but try. I am still trying though so we can be together in this!
That is your breath you are smelling. It can be a sign of gingivitis if it is really stinky. Listerine morning and night when you brush your teeth and you will notice a dfference within a week or two once the gingivitis is dead.
Your breathe is definitely the culprit. Most likely you are a smoker as well.
I think you should go to the doctor. You might have an infection or something like that. The doctor will give you something if they can or tell you a type of doctor that can help your problem. Hope I helped and that you getyour problem worked out soon.
Brush your teeth and use some Listrine .
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment