Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do i get little bubbles all over my nails everytime i paint them?

when i paint my nails they are fine when they are wet, but when they begin to dry hese little bubble looking things pop up, they are tiny and all over the nail. what is it? or what may be causing it?Why do i get little bubbles all over my nails everytime i paint them?
Could be a variety of things. You could have left over oil/lotion/soap on your hands, causing the paint not to completely adhere to the nail. To counteract this, just wipe your nails down with a cotton ball moistened with nail polish remover. You could also have porous nails, which can be remedied by using a ridge filler or a base coat. And remember, use thin coats! Not only will they dry faster, but you will also have much better looking nails that aren't all gobbed with paint!


The air pocket comment is valid, as well. You can wave your hands without getting bubbles, but it's kind of trial and error on finding the correct way for YOUR nails. Honestly a small fan works better. You can usually pick one up fairly cheap at any beauty supply store. Hope that helps!Why do i get little bubbles all over my nails everytime i paint them?
sometimes I've noticed that because the nail polish is old,and it has happened to me before but never with new polish.
Oh my gosh! that happens to me too! I didnt know why but i started letting them air dry instead of waving them around. Sometimes i forget and it is really annoying!!!


Good luck


kikicjt
air pockets. dont wave your hands to make them dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment