Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How should i have my nails for prom?

My dress is dark pink, my shoes are gold with like silver diamant茅s going across and i have a gold clutch bag with a silver clasp, a silver hair clip and silver jewellery.





What shall i do with my toe and finger nails?


ThanksHow should i have my nails for prom?
Integrate some more of the pink color and color them the dark pink. On your toes, you could color them the dark pink and then put a gold design on them.How should i have my nails for prom?
Classic french manicure with white tips and an opalesant overlay. Spread a pink line across the nail seperating the pink and white line and then line across that pink line 3 little clear rhinestones for that added bling. You'll look beautiful and have lots of FUN!! BE safe!
I think just have a manicure and pedicure and have simple white tipped french manicure - as it is simple and not fussy - and if you want to jazz it up a bit - you can always get the beautician to add little diamond gems on the tips- always cute
French manicure is classic... but maybe you could put a twist on it and get your tips done pink, and have gold and silver flowers on a couple of your nails.
I think your outfit's already bright and colorful enough, so I would go with black. It's pretty, but it doesn't distract from the rest of your outfit. And the dark color will contrast nicely and really make your dress pop. :)
you should do this design on fingers and toes!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/29370838@N0鈥?/a>
Pink tips





get a french manicure


its classy and elegant
I think you should get your nails done and have pink tips.


It would be really cute.
Get fake nail tips on your nails and toes
use dark pink nail polish and then put silver gems on them so they would look elegant...
get your nails dark pink and gold cuz it matches your outfit
match it with your dress - pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment