Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How should i get my nails done for pride?

Pride march this sunday!! im so excited!!





Where all going shopping for outfits and such. its a really big deal (duh!)





And i wanna get my nails done. (the fake ones) and its my first time getting them done. should i just get my tips done, or go totally overboard with rainbows? lolHow should i get my nails done for pride?
Go overboard with rainbows! It's a holiday :)How should i get my nails done for pride?
eh, I guess if you feel like it you can get just tips, but if you wanna make it overboard it would be funny to have rainbow nails. The stripes should go vertically though and it will probably take a while. Do one color at a time on each hand then after its done on all the nails go to the next color. It would save time that way.
each nail a different color of the rainbow with a second layer of glitter on it.





Nothing says ';pride'; like that.
That is up to you end of the day its your who will have the nail polish on not us so think it through before you do it 8)
go crazy with rainbows! :D
S C R E W J E S U S on each hand respectively.
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment