Friday, May 14, 2010

How can i beat the habit of biting my nails?

im kind of orally fixated, and i know that this habit is disgusting, been like this even when i was little, im 22 now and i wanna stop. any advice?How can i beat the habit of biting my nails?
I used to have that habit and the best thing is just to stop cold turkey!





Just think of all the germs that could be under your nails and think about do you want all that in your mouth?





Also you will love it if you are a girl now I get mani's on my real nails and it looks really cute and sleek:)How can i beat the habit of biting my nails?
I do the same. I literally bite my nails to the end, blood or no blood. I don't know if you are a girl or boy but what helps for me is to get acrylics. If you can't do that you should go to your Dr. and get anxiety pills. If you want to stay away from pills try scratching the inside of a red pepper with whatever nails you have left. I doubt you would continue biting your nails.
use a special nail polish that tastes of crap,,, or just think of all the bacteria in your nailos before you nibble them





worked for me





good luck:)
A friend of mind broke the habit by having French Nails applied to her nails.
vinegar on nails

No comments:

Post a Comment