Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do girls think when they see men wearing high heel sandals and also to have their nails done at a salon?

Im a guy and i havent worn any mens shoes in about 10 years. I prefer to wear womens shoes because they are more comfortable for me to walk in especially the high heel sandals. I never have receieved any negative comments on them. Only positive comments especially from other women and younger girls. I go to a beauty salon to get both my fingernails and toenails done like other girls have their nails done. I love having long beautiful polished fingernails and polished toenails.What do girls think when they see men wearing high heel sandals and also to have their nails done at a salon?
First impression would be that you are gay, but its not a big deal. If they are more comfortable to you then go for it. Women wear mens clothes so i don't know why people make a big deal about it.


As for the nails, I think that is is good that you get your nails done, as long as you dont get color put on them. Gross nails are a MAJOR turnoff for me.What do girls think when they see men wearing high heel sandals and also to have their nails done at a salon?
i also wearing sandal and high boot sandal i like it

Report Abuse



Everyone has already said this but i need to get it out of my mouth.... well my laptop too. GAY!!! why do u do that anywayz if u r straight?
supermodel
sorry to say but i would think he was weird and gay and wouldnt date him
In all seriousness, I would say you are on the border of wanting to be a woman. This is common behavior for trans genders and some gay men. It's the femininity coming out in them. I applaud you for being comfortable in your own skin and for excepting something out of the ordinary that makes you feel good. If you want to wear high heel and paint your nails and toes by all means do it. It's all about what makes YOU happy. Just so you know, there are also plenty of high maintenance heterosexual men that have manicures and pedicures done to keep their nails looking good. Usually the ones that have a high paying job, or are in the public eye a lot. It's more common than most people realize.
hello! they think your gay!
tht ur gay of course
0.o!!!!! FAGNESS
I've never seen that before in person. Honestly, I might think it's a little weird, but whatever, it's cool as long as you like it. It's awesome that you like your finger nails and toe nails to look good, lol. Most guys don't care. I would never judge a guy b/c they like to wear women's clothing. You can do whatever you want.
I would think ur gay or something.
are you gay?
gay
It makes me think your either transectual or gai.


SOrry dude. That's just what I would think. Especially the high-heels.
yeah your gay
ew! i'm sorry but that's gross.
1 word...gay
Have never seen any men wearing heeled sandals or having there nails done.


If that makes you happy then good on you! Personally I find it hard to wear any heeled shoes, if I do its for a short time.
There gay.
clear polish is ok.





but i would probably think it was weird if you were wearing high heels.
high heel sandals=gay


salon done nails=sensitive





so basically your a sensitive gay guy
umm.


Gay?


umm.


hmm.


speachless.

No comments:

Post a Comment