Friday, May 14, 2010

How long do soft nails last on cats?

I really dislike them as much as my cats did. It is much easier to trim their nails monthly and then everyone is happy.How long do soft nails last on cats?
I've heard you're supposed to change them about once a month, but some people never take them all off and just replace them when one comes off. I doubt that's good...


Anyway, most of the people I've talked to say that their cats just rip them off or they come off when the cat is active. If you have a more layabout cat, maybe they'll stay on... but then I guess you wouldn't need them either. Good luck.How long do soft nails last on cats?
I have heard great reviews on them, but my Aunts cat seemed to rip them off within about 3 days, she even had the vet out them on to make sure they were on right and they never stayed..
sometimes cats will chew on them but most of the time they last awhile. i knew of a cat though when the soft claw came off, so did most of her claw! so just be careful w/ how much glue you use
depends on the cat, but mine lasted about 3 weeks before I had to swap them out. They work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment