Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you prefer a nail salon that offers artificial nails or just natural nail services?

And why?Do you prefer a nail salon that offers artificial nails or just natural nail services?
I prefer a salon that offers both, because sometimes i feel like i want more dramatic nails and some days i don't.Do you prefer a nail salon that offers artificial nails or just natural nail services?
I prefer acrylic nails, because I can't grow natural nails myself. Artificial names are very hard on your natural nails. I usually wear acrylic nails about 6mths then give my real nails a break.
Most salons have both services. I always used to go the acrylic way when I was younger. But now I'm older and prefer the natural look.
i dont really think its a moral choice is it, i really wouldnt care, as long as they offered what i wanted! i cant see how it could possibly affect me
i would prefer just natural nails because i think that artificial nails are cheap and wasteful.
i PR3F3R ARTiFiCiAL NAiLZ B3TT3R B3CAUS3 iTtZ ToUGH3R AND GiV3S MoR3 oF A SHiN3

No comments:

Post a Comment