Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i break the habit of biting my nails?

i've been biting my nails since i was little i cant stop ive tried many times and i really want to stopHow do i break the habit of biting my nails?
i had the same problem....now i've stop...you need to first of all try your hardest...not to....buyinh cute nail polish and putting coats help....or i know there are these clear nail polishes that are spicy when u put on made just for people who bite their nails............i hope this helps.....it's also mental...i had a bad problem with stress....lolHow do i break the habit of biting my nails?
I did the same thing - I just put on nail polish and was determined not to ruin it by picking it. Now I don't pick my nails anymore and they're so nice.





I've heard if you can not pick for 3 weeks, then you've broken the habit. Good luck!
Buy NOBite nail polish. It leaves a nasty taste in your mouth it you bite your nails. You will surely not bite them after that. Or just look at yourself in the mirror while biting your nails...
Carry some toothpicks with you and whenever you are tempted to bite your nails, chew the toothpicks instead.
Buy the nail polish nail no bite or jsut paint ur nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment