Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I do a french manicure on my nails, to make it look like I got them done profesionaly?

i just want to know how to get the thick strip of white, or what ever color at the top to look nice.How do I do a french manicure on my nails, to make it look like I got them done profesionaly?
buy a french manicure kit.5-10$ @ a drugstore.


they give you everything you need and it looks really nice.


kit includes white and pink polist, top coat, base coat, nail stickers, and nail tape to pain the white part.





it is WAYY too hard to freestyle your own tips especially when doing the hand you write with.


i dont know why people are recommending that.How do I do a french manicure on my nails, to make it look like I got them done profesionaly?
You can buy manicure sets at the Drugstore and places like that! :]





Or what my sister did to me once was she got masking tape and cut it the shape of the PINK part of her nail and stick it on, then you paint the white part of your nail whatever colour.


Once you have done that and let it dry, paint your pink part etc.





Hope i helped x
cut a piece of tape to fit the curve of your nail, and then stick it to where you want the white to start to divide your nail. Then paint the top part white, wait until the nail polish is dried, peel off the tape and use a pinkish or white clearish coat to cover your whole nail.





:]


Good Luck!
1. file, buff, etc. prep your nails





2. paint nails with a sheer skin-toned polish





3. let dry





4. paint tips white (careful! take your time)





5. let dry





6. paint over with a clear top coat





7. let dry completely :)
I do this all the time: Take masking tape, and cut strips, but curve the edge. Then stick it to your nail and paint white over the tape. It will make the line very straight and you have yourself a french manicure!
You can buy little sticker guides to stick on your nails from the drugstore or wherever.





I prefer the ones that are more curved rather than straight.
just gett them done at a salon its nott expensive only 25 forr toes and nails

No comments:

Post a Comment