Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where do I go to get my parakeet's nails and beak trimmed?

Should I take him to a vet or does PetCo trim nails and beaks? I don't want to do it myself because I don't know how to.Where do I go to get my parakeet's nails and beak trimmed?
i do it myself with some manicure scissors, but you can take him to petco (:Where do I go to get my parakeet's nails and beak trimmed?
Why do you want to get your bird's beak trimmed that is never a good idea unless there is something medically wrong with him. As for his nails some pet stores will do it and the vets usually do too
you can go to any pet store or u can go to clinic
l think you should go to PetCo. ls Petco cheaper? lf it is then go to petco.
Whatever is closest to your house, or whoever does it cheaper :D Big pet stores do it and so do vets, so you can take your pick.
Petco doesn't trim birds' nails, wings, or beaks. If you want to trim your parakeet's nails, you can go to Petland or a local pet shop. You can also take your parakeet to an avian vet for a trim. Trimming nails is a quick and easy procedure if the person who is trimming them knows how to do it. It's also very inexpensive. It doesn't hurt your bird at all.





You can get a beak trimmed only at an avian vet. The beak is much more complicated to trim, so an avian vet needs to do this for your parakeet. Never attempt to trim a beak yourself. Don't trim the nails yourself, either, unless you know what you're doing.
Chain pet stores, like Petco, Pet Smart, Pet Quarters, etc.


Also I'm sure your vet would do it for you, though it would probably cost an arm and a leg..

No comments:

Post a Comment