Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When I get fake nails I can never keep the gap underneath the nail between the fake and real nail clean.?

Nail brushes don't work. Should I put nail glue on it to seal it? The second I Put make up on or eat they look dirty!When I get fake nails I can never keep the gap underneath the nail between the fake and real nail clean.?
Is this because you are just getting food or make-up under your nails? If it is, you just use a nail file or an orange stick to clean under your nails. If it is because there seems to be a ridge that seems to be collecting dirt and grunge, the underside of your nails may need to be filed smoother, or you may need to try a different type of nail for better adhesion.When I get fake nails I can never keep the gap underneath the nail between the fake and real nail clean.?
I would suggest having your nails done somewhere else. There should be no gap when the nails are on. If there is, you are doing something wrong.
Maybe you need to wear rubber gloves when you do something dirty , eating etc. .That dirt underneath looks nasty. Sometimes you just have to do different things to keep yourself looking nice .
DONT WEAR FAKE NAILS!!!!
Easy (Don't wear them) what does it get you.


Hard. Seal the entire nail over real nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment