Monday, May 10, 2010

Why are the two of my big toe nails turning yellow?

I can only barely see it, and it is only on the big toes.


What has caused this, and how can I stop it before


it gets worse? Why are the two of my big toe nails turning yellow?
Most likely it is a fungus. Your pharmacist/chemist can give you something for it. A good remedy is called Daktarin (miconazol), but maybe it is not available where you live.Why are the two of my big toe nails turning yellow?
Sounds like a nail fungus. Great at home trick...buy some Vick's Vapor Rub and put it on every night. If it is a fungus, your nail may turn black at first, which shows it is killing the fungus. This will go away and your nail will be back to normal.
Because you were wearing nail polish on it and it was not getting enough oxegyn so now it is temporarily yellow. do not worry. It will go away :)
Its probably some sort of foot fungus, go to your family doctor!
if you wear nail polish that can cause it, or it ciould be a foot problem
  • soft lips
  • 3 comments:

    1. its probably a fungus.. good thing there are a lot of treatment that really works.. try using zeta clear you won't regret using it..
      how do you get rid of yellow toenails

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. He told me I wouldn't feel pain, because he would inject anesthetic into both toes. I didn't realize that getting an injection into my toes would be so painful. Anyway, he removed the toenails and advised me to soak the toes daily in Epsom salts. When the toenails began to grow back, I daily applied antifungal drops to the toenails to prevent a recurrent infection.Loceryl 5 Nail Lacquer GALDERMA Review

        Delete
    2. Toenail fungus is the one that spreads from one person to other if we share the socks or also if we don't wash the socks regularly.... Herbal remedies are the best one to cure it totally...
      toenail treatment

      ReplyDelete