Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does the sally hansen everlasting nails work?

are they really like acrylic nails strong and durable or will they just fall off real easy.








thanks :)Does the sally hansen everlasting nails work?
you really can't do too much with them. if you write a lot or you do a lot of things with your hands, then don't bother. when they break off, it will hurt and your finger might turn red or purple.. ickkkDoes the sally hansen everlasting nails work?
Well, for one thing, the regular Sally Hansen nail polish doesn't work. I had applied it once the first day, then by the second day, a lot of it had chipped off. So I had to reapply it three times, then I was done. Therefore, I don't THINK it works.





-Quinn
I think they do work. After all, many people say the Sally Hansen brand is very good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment