Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the powder called that you put guinea pig nails into?

When you cut your piggies nail too short and it bleeds whats the powder called you put their foot into which clots the blood and stops the bleeding?


I havn't done it yet because I can see where the vein is on mine but on my darker piggies I won't know so want to buy some just incase!What's the powder called that you put guinea pig nails into?
small animal vetinary wound powder is best as it is made specifically for small animals and will not cause harm if licked off.What's the powder called that you put guinea pig nails into?
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr鈥?/a>





It is Styptic powder





Good luck
Flour also works well
I think it's called Kwik stop styptic powder
Ive heard baking soda works well.
a Stypic Stick can be bought, but Cornflour is OK to use in an emergency,
think you just use plain flour

No comments:

Post a Comment