Monday, May 10, 2010

What is a cute color for a guy to wear when going to have his nails done at the beauty salon?

I am wanting to go to the beauty salon to ger my fingernails and toenails done but not sure what color to have my nails done with. I like bright pinks red purple and blueWhat is a cute color for a guy to wear when going to have his nails done at the beauty salon?
I don't think he's asking about shirt color, but nail color.





~~~~





I'd say stick to clear, unless you're into rock, in which case go for black.





I've never seen guys get pink, red, or any other real colors on their nails, maybe this depends on where you live, or on your specific lifestyle.





Go with what you like, and enjoy the pampering.What is a cute color for a guy to wear when going to have his nails done at the beauty salon?
lol,a nice simple pink!Or black,or some shiny clear :D or navy blue!!!
Go with the pink
ew...your a guy...
well I'd go for a clear polish...not too fancy but it's nice and clean looking =]
guys=no color


or


clear.
red
If you are asking about a shirt then Red.
ew.
a guy wanting to wear naiplolish???? eeewwwww..................
dont forget your high heels
I'd say stick to black, blue, or a very deep solid-hued purple. Dude, I live in san francisco and I've dated bi guys and so on, and I tell you what. Long, manicured nails with nail polish are not very attractive even if you're trying to rock the whole homo/bi vibe. It's just going to put off everyone. Polishing your nails is supposed to make one look well put together and cute, not freaky to the point of no-way.
i don't think it matters because no one is gonna be talking about the color of your shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment