Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get salon cool nails at home?

I want some cool patterns and stuff to do on my nails. I'm a big fan of the French manicure, but that seems to get mesed up REALLY easy. I have those tiny paint brushes, and those white tape things to get straight lines for your manicure. Please give me some ideas and directions I can do at home!





Ohh, and I saw those black nails with blue and white splattered on the nails in Seventeen Magazine, but when I tried it at home, I found it impossible to splatter the nail polish on.How do I get salon cool nails at home?
It's really hard to get salon quality nails at home, especially if you have no experience. I seen those nails too in the mag, gorgeous! Even if you get the perfect, most descriptive directions, your not going to get as good of a result as a salon.


I love the french tips too, I tried once but got the polish all over myself, thats why I don't paint my nails often. I would just spend the few dollars %26amp; get a manicure at a mani/pedi shop, you know? Its cheaper than at a salon, ALOT cheaper. They wouldn't charge alot to paint your nails for you, or if you wanted to get the fake ones, it wouldn't be much either. You can see how they do it, and then do it yourself after that. Bring the magazine with you, ask them to do the splatter on your nails and watch how they do it. Well good luck. :)How do I get salon cool nails at home?
go 2 www.freewebs.com/raven-fan-club bye!
It really is easy. First of all I cannot use those white tape strips for the french manicure either. I just practiced and now my hand is steady enough to do it on my own. Also you can get really cute nail stickers and Walmart or Walgreens. They come in gems and flowers and all kinds of really cute patterns. Just paint the color you want. Then with tweezers apply t he sticker and paint over with a clear top coat. They last forever.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment